Note: household power socket installing existence five big errors
A misunderstanding: the socket is located too high
Many families in the mounting receptacle, feel too high are not beautiful, will be installed in the lower hidden position. But the Chinese Academy of Sciences Xia Dong said, so easy when mopping, let the water splashing into the socket, thereby causing the leakage accident. Industry regulation, with the socket preferably not less than 1.8 metres from the ground; dark outlet not less than 0.3 metres from the ground. The kitchen and toilet receptacles shall be 1.5 meters from the ground above, air outlet and at least 2 meters.
Error two: socket wire free installation
Summer East told reporters, power conductors must use wire cross section. If you are staying in an old house, must take the original aluminum replaced copper wire. Because the aluminum easy oxidation, easy ignition of joints. Once a survey, the use of aluminum housing, electrical fire occurred at a rate of copper wire several times. In addition, many families to appearance, will use a slotted embedding, hidden pipe laying way, east the summer to remind, wiring must follow the " firing line switch, the zero line into holder " principle, but also in the socket is provided with an earth leakage protective device.
Error three: socket a lack of protective measures
Summer East remind, kitchen and toilet often have water and oil, therefore, the socket panel is preferably mounted splash box or a plastic baffle, can effectively prevent because of oil pollution, water vapor intrusion caused by short circuit. Families with young children, in order to prevent children with finger touch or metal poking socket holes, to select insurance block safety socket.
In addition, some decoration company in the mounting socket, often let the ground exists in name only, or even directly to the ground received gas pipeline. Xia Dong pointed out, these practices is very dangerous, the ground wire and electrical enclosure connected, once the electrical leakage, can cause electric shock.
Error four: multiple appliances share the same socket
Xia Dong said, this approach will enable electrical overload operation, thus cause fire. Air conditioning, washing machine, smoke lampblack machine of high-power electrical appliances such as the best use of the separate socket. In general, the bedroom was best fitted to the 4 group of socket, every 2.5 square meters living room kitchen a group, every 1.2 square metre group.
Error five: only one loop
Summer East say, old house with only one loop, once any short circuit, the entire room electricity will be paralyzed. In general, the socket can choose one of two or three loop, kitchen, toilet each walk a road, air conditioning using a loop.